Mold Repair Laser Welding Machine Application on Metal Heaters
Laser welding machines adopt YAG laser as a generator to realize spot welding on different metals, such as stainless steel, carbon steel, iron, galvanized sheet, and so on. Due to its high precision welding, it can be applied in different industries, such as jewelry, furniture, electronics, chips, batteries, hardware…
In our common life, we usually boil water with a metal heater. Metal heaters are made of stainless steel. Through welding, the stainless steel fastens on the metal base. The welding must be sealed and of high precision.
Best Laser’s mold repair laser welding machine is designed for metal heater welding. Equipped with the rotary device, metal tube pipe rotary work can be completed.
Benefits of laser repair welding for molds:
1. Welding point’s diameter only to 0.1-3.0mm, with high precision and accuracy;
2. Wavelength of the Laser is 1064nm.
3. Small heating scope ensures distortion-free and bubble-free workpieces;
4. Compensating the deficiency of traditional argon-arc welding and cold welding in repairing the fine surfaces; low oxidation effects and color change free for workpieces;
5. Welding operations can be done within the small spaces or deep cavity areas, no damage will be caused to the surrounding walls. No distortion on the mold nor dents around the weld pool can occur.
6. Edge won’t be damaged by burning when the fine parts are repaired.
7. Argon gas protection ensures the repairing parts and base materials won’t be burned nor oxidized.
8. Joystick control, movable workpiece, fitting and curve;
9. Operations monitored by a microscope, ensuring the good vision of fine parts;
10. Imported welding wires, fitting different kinds of imported mold materials, Polishing, and texturing can also be realized.
11. Costs can be greatly saved in materials, labor, and time used for mold modification, repairing, and special workpieces.
Any interest in a laser welding machine? Welcome, contact Best Laser!