300W 500W Fiber Transmission Laser Welder Hand Held for Metal
|Auto Laser Welding Machine
|★★★★★4.3/5 Based on 400 Votes
|T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union, Paypal, Alibaba Trade Assurance
|Two Years with Lifelong Free Service
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
A fiber transmission laser welder handheld for metal is an effective way to weld metal components quickly, accurately, and with minimal heat input. This tool utilizes a laser beam that is transmitted through a fiber optic cable and focused onto the workpiece to precisely join the two pieces of metal together. It is capable of producing extremely small and intricate welds with the highest level of accuracy and repeatability.
The device works by transmitting a laser beam through a fiber optic cable, allowing welders to perform precision welding on thin metals with ease. For the parts that are difficult to access, hand held fiber cable and non-contact welding is implemented, which has greater flexibility.
- The welding spot energy is distributed evenly, and the light spots are flawless as required by welding characteristics.
- Suitable for intricate welds, spot welding of various devices, and seam welding of thin plates with a thickness of less than 5mm.
- Ceramic condenser cavity imported from the United Kingdom is corrosion resistant and heat resistant, with a service life of up to 8-10 years. This welder’s Xenon lamp has been flashed 8 million times.
- Automatic tooling fixtures can be tailored for mass production.
- A laser beam carrying energy delivered via fiber cable can be spectrally separated into two, four, or even six lines, allowing for multi-station high-precision laser processes.
- There is little thermal deformation and heat impacted zone, little pollution, and no harm to the human body.
- Japan imported 5m fiber optic wire, which is flexible and convenient and can be used for welding in any position and angle.
Handheld Welding Pen
- There are two types of copper nozzles available to meet various welding requirements.
- The wider application can be used for a variety of purposes, including metal components, internal welding, right-angle welding, narrow-side welding, and large spot welding.
Handheld Fiber Cable
- To meet a variety of welding applications, a handheld portable 5m fiber cable with a Mitsubishi optical core imported from Japan is used.
- Avoiding broken or distorted metal fiber cable during operation
Fiber Optic Tube
- Mitsubishi fiber tube, a Japanese original imported brand, more a strong and more steady transmission
- Excellent heat dissipation, long lifespan, and low laser usage.
Laser Optic Layout
- Morgan brand optical cavities, which shield the laser source and increase lifespan, were imported into the UK.
- Static Free requires the separation of strong and weak currents.
- The Wiring is well laid out and to European standards.
- Original Xenon lamps from China’s leading brands are used.
- 8,000,000 times, for instance, at an 8-hour workday, one lamp can last 6 to 12 months.
- The laser’s power source is a xenon bulb; when it burns out, simply replace it with a new one.
- Beijing’s famous brand 7*145 crystal rod, created by China’s 11th Scientific Research Institute
- Intensive Energy and Not Easily Damaged
- Maximum Power of 170W
LCD Colorful Screen
- Integrated control system with great sensitivity
- Convenient parameter configuration
- Users can configure many settings (current, frequency, pulse, etc.) based on the material.
Industrial Water Chiller
- An industrial water chiller can cool the unit and ensure that it is in good working order.
- On the chiller panel, operators can change the temperature parameters. The water chiller includes an air-conditioning system.
- European Standard electronic parts, with exact design and an integrated circuit board, are used to create the electrical component in modularization.
- A simple arrangement that allows for easy classification
Quick Guide Operation Notice
- Help you understand the basic operation of the machine and the essential maintenance in order to avoid damage.
Fiber Transmission Laser Welder Hand Held is primarily used for plastic molds made of S136, SKD-11, NAK80, 8407, 718, 738, H13, P20, W302, 2344 mold steel, carbon steel, common alloy steel, stainless steel, beryllium copper, copper, and extremely hard alloy material, Casting mold, forging die, stamping die, die casting molds. Mobile phones, digital gadgets, autos, and motorbikes, as well as other mold-making and molding industries, make extensive use of this material.
|Fiber Cable Length
|5m / 8m / 10m(optional )
|Table Loading Weight
|Nd:YAG Pulse Xenon Lamp
|Laser Wave Length
|Laser Device Power
|Handheld Head Power
|Single Pulse Energy
|Whole Machine Power
|Fiber optical transmission system
|Xenon lamp、Protection Lens
|Machine Dimension Chiller
Package and Shipment
|Inside layer is covered by thickening plastic film and fastened.
|Middle Layer wrapped by thick sponge foam to avoid shaking on the way.
|Outer layer packed by professional export thick wood craftcase.
Alexandr Perkanuk★★★★★Post a review on Aug 21, 2022 From Russian Federation
We’ve been using it for a long. It corresponds to the description, and the quality is excellent. Purchase is recommended!
Nathalie Foong★★★★★Post a review on Aug 21, 2022 From Malaysia
The equipment is exactly as described, the quality is excellent, and the seller’s attitude is also excellent. Very quick response and delivery. It is worthwhile to purchase.
Mohamed Khalaf★★★★★Post a review on Aug 21, 2022 From Egypt
Received, simple to install, high quality, and excellent craftsmanship.
Omar MesiaPalacios★★★★★Post a review on Aug 21, 2022 From Peru
Before placing the order, I was concerned. After obtaining it, I discovered that it is quite simple to operate. This is highly powerful.
Shant Avakian★★★★★Post a review on Aug 21, 2022 From Armenia
Friends advised that I buy, and the logistics are also quite quick.